SiteFinder & EDCLink – Site Selection Tools
Attract Businesses to your Community
We integrate site selection tools and commercial properties into economic development websites.
Competing for company expansions or relocations is tough business. While many factors affect the final outcome, finding the right building or site often plays a key role in the decision making process. We make it easy to showcase your community to prospective businesses, giving them the tools they need to select the perfect location.
SiteFinder – Advanced Site Selection
Showcase your community with a professional site selection toolbox, giving prospective businesses access to all the information they need to find the perfect location. SiteFinder is our most flexible site selection tool, customizable to the needs of your particular market.
- Industry-leading real-time, map-based search engine.
- Full-featured GIS with support for an unlimited number of map layers (points of interest, demographics, traffic counts, local zones and trends).
- Pull available sites automatically from local listing services and/or load them manually.
- Deep demographic statistics, including hundreds of variables: current estimates as well as 5 and 10 year projections.
- Access to comprehensive traffic stats and analytics, helping you better understand the needs of prospective businesses.
- Allow searchers to truly interact: save searches, create alerts, save favorite sites to catalogs, etc.
- Affordable base price, with a menu of additional features and data.
EDCLink – Basic Property Search Engine
Increase economic growth without putting a strain on your budget or your staff. EDCLink allows you to seamlessly integrate our search engine technology AND an existing database of available commercial properties listed by commercial professionals in your marketplace directly into your website.
- Custom-branded search engine, pre-populated with commercial property for sale or lease in your market.
- We work with your staff to plug the search engine in to your existing website.
- Includes Census demographics and basic map overlays.
- Extremely cost effective, requiring only a nominal annual fee.
Case Study: New Mexico
"Catylist's SiteFinder is an essential product for any economic development organization. It is a valuable tool in recruiting out-of-state businesses, and our communities and local businesses use and appreciate it, as well. The data, flexibility and presentation are cutting-edge and the reports print out beautifully. I highly recommend it."
Elizabeth Davis, CeCD
New Mexico Economic Development Department
Bring Businesses to your Market!
To learn more about SiteFinder or EDCLink, please contact:
- Shon Bendrey
- Vice President, CIE Operations
- 210.336.2674 Phone
- 734.973.3188 Fax
The industry's most advanced search platform, used by over 50 economic development groups and chambers of commerce (large and small) around the county, including: